Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
IMPORTANT: THIS WEBSITE IS FOR THE USE OF BUSINESSES ONLY. WE SUPPLY GOODS AND SERVICES TO BUSINESSES ONLY. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER YOU SHOULD STOP USING THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
IF YOU ARE USING THIS SITE ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, COMPANY, ORGANISATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY:
- YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH BUSINESS, COMPANY, ORGANISATION OR ENTITY TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND
- THE PHRASES “YOU” AND “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH BUSINESS, COMPANY, AND ORGANISATION OR ENTITY, AS WELL AS YOURSELF.
- WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://www.exclaimer.com (“our Site“).
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://www.exclaimer.com/ is a Site operated by EXCLAIMER LIMITED (“We“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04938619 and have our registered office at 3rd Floor, 250 Fowler Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JP. Our main trading address is 3rd Floor, 250 Fowler Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JP. Our VAT number is GB 258283380.To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01252531422 or send a letter to 3rd Floor, 250 Fowler Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JP, United Kingdom.
- TRADING HOURS AND RESPONSE TIMES
Exclaimer’s office hours are 09:00 – 17:30 UK time and the office is open every day other than a Saturday, Sunday, bank or public holiday in England.All orders and quotations received are acknowledged by email. We will aim to respond to all customer emails within one (1) working day but this is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence for responding to requests.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have a suggestion as to how we can improve our service to you or if you are dissatisfied about our service or any goods or services that you bought from Exclaimer Limited then please contact us immediately on 01252531422 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Licence Terms and Conditions which will apply when you purchase any goods or services. We will provide you with a copy of such terms prior to finalising any agreement to supply goods or services to you.
- Our GDPR compliance statement https://www.exclaimer.com/company/gdpr which sets out what Exclaimer Limited have done to ensure we are compliant with the new GDPR legislation.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
You can purchase an Exclaimer product/ service by using one of the following methods:
- ordering online through Exclaimer payment portal;
- providing a signed Purchase Order (PO);
- signing and returning a quote sent to you from a dedicated Exclaimer sales representative; or
- sending an email confirmation to Exclaimer sales.If you place an order with Exclaimer, these terms and conditions will apply.
- CHECKING AND CORRECTING
It is up to you to check that your order is correct. There are facilities to enable you to correct any inputting errors prior to submission of your order. If however you realise that you have made a mistake then do call us on 01252 531422 and we will see whether it is possible to intercept the order before it is accepted by us. Once an order has been accepted by us we are under no obligation to accept any amendments to or cancellation of the order other than in accordance with any separate terms applicable to the relevant order.
- ORDERING ONLINE
The Exclaimer online order system encrypts all your personal information including your name, address and credit or debit card details using industry standard secure socket technology (SSL). This is intended to ensure that information passed between your computer and this Site cannot be read in the unlikely event that it is intercepted by someone else but we cannot guarantee and give no assurances that such information will not be intercepted or accessed by any third party.
Our prices (including delivery charges where applicable) do not include VAT which is chargeable at 20% in the UK. VAT is also chargeable (at 20%) on all goods shipped to EC countries unless customers provide their VAT / tax number on headed paper or an official document. When a user in an EC country, other than the UK, provides a valid VAT number than the ‘Total Exc. VAT’ applies.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
All and any information about the products on this Site is provided by Exclaimer Limited in good faith. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
When you use this Site we may have cause to communicate with you by email.Our emails (including any attachments to them) may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged and intended only to be seen by a particular person or persons.If you know that you are not the intended recipient of an email or it is reasonably obvious that you are not the intended recipient, please note that any onward disclosure, copying, distribution or any use made of it (and any attachments) is prohibited and may be unlawful.If you are not the intended recipient of an email or attachment please notify the sender immediately and then delete the original email received and any attachment without making any copies or using the same in any other way.
- EMAIL LIABILITY
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free for many reasons, for example information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or be incomplete or contain viruses.
- YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CARRY OUT YOUR OWN VIRUS CHECK BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENT
Emails and any files attached to them have been checked with virus detection software before transmission. However, Exclaimer Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses or other pernicious code or third party action.
- PROVISION OF INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS
All and any information about the products on this Site is provided by Exclaimer Limited in good faith. The information on this Site is not warranted to be complete or up to date and may be altered without notice at the discretion of Exclaimer Limited.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods or services to you which are set out in our Licence Terms and ConditionsExclusions and limitations:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- This Site is for business uses only and not for private or individual use and we will have no liability (including under tort and for negligence) to any users of our Site who are using it for private or personal use.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://www.exclaimer.com/company/privacy-policy
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
Exclaimer is the trademark of EXCLAIMER LTD. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under.